Re: [SCA-Archery] current period committee members

  • John Edgerton
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 2, 2013
      I will send you an invitation.

      Jon

      From: Russ Sheldon <sheldon@...>
      To: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, July 2, 2013 6:49 PM
      Subject: RE: [SCA-Archery] current period committee members

      Hi Sir Jon

      I volunteer to be one of the representatives from Ealdormere.

      Russ Sheldon / Dafydd ap Sion

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 2, 2013
        There are currently seven people that contacted me and said they wish to join the committee.  However, their names have not shown up on the group's member list. I am listing them below by the first part of their email addresses.

        If you are one of these people, please email me and let me know if you still wish to help.  If you know them, please contact them. And ask them for me, if they still wish to join the committee and then let me know.

        If they have not joined by July 6, the discussion will start without them. They will still be allowed to join later, if they wish.

        Thank you

        Jon

        List of names:
        jonthomme
        cat4tuna
        Mike_94088
        teresa
        killergi
        giugio
        laochlain

      • John Edgerton
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 3, 2013
          More information on the missing volunteers. I have added their society name and kingdom.

          Jon

          There are currently seven people that contacted me and said they wish to join the committee.  However, their names have not shown up on the group's member list. I am listing them below by the first part of their email addresses.

          If you are one of these people, please email me and let me know if you still wish to help.  If you know them, please contact them. And ask them for me, if they still wish to join the committee and then let me know.

          If they have not joined by July 6, the discussion will start without them. They will still be allowed to join later, if they wish.

          Thank you

          Jon

          List of names:
          jonthomme: Jon Thomme. Caid
          Mike_94088: Michael of Boulton. Caid
          teresa: Isabella de Surderback. Meridies
          killergi: Heinric Yutzy. Outlands
          giugio: Brother Tomas. Atenveldt
          laochlain: Lachlain Silverwolf. AEthelmearc