RE: [SCA-Archery] current period committee members

  • Russ Sheldon
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 2, 2013

      Hi Sir Jon

      I volunteer to be one of the representatives from Ealdormere.

      Russ Sheldon / Dafydd ap Sion

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 2, 2013
        I will send you an invitation.

        ************************

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 2, 2013
          There are currently seven people that contacted me and said they wish to join the committee.  However, their names have not shown up on the group's member list. I am listing them below by the first part of their email addresses.

          If you are one of these people, please email me and let me know if you still wish to help.  If you know them, please contact them. And ask them for me, if they still wish to join the committee and then let me know.

          If they have not joined by July 6, the discussion will start without them. They will still be allowed to join later, if they wish.

          Thank you

          Jon

          List of names:
          jonthomme
          cat4tuna
          Mike_94088
          teresa
          killergi
          giugio
          laochlain

        • John Edgerton
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 3, 2013
            More information on the missing volunteers. I have added their society name and kingdom.

            Jon

            There are currently seven people that contacted me and said they wish to join the committee.  However, their names have not shown up on the group's member list. I am listing them below by the first part of their email addresses.

            If you are one of these people, please email me and let me know if you still wish to help.  If you know them, please contact them. And ask them for me, if they still wish to join the committee and then let me know.

            If they have not joined by July 6, the discussion will start without them. They will still be allowed to join later, if they wish.

            Thank you

            Jon

            List of names:
            jonthomme: Jon Thomme. Caid
            Mike_94088: Michael of Boulton. Caid
            teresa: Isabella de Surderback. Meridies
            killergi: Heinric Yutzy. Outlands
            giugio: Brother Tomas. Atenveldt
            laochlain: Lachlain Silverwolf. AEthelmearc