current period committee members

  • John Edgerton
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 2 3:53 PM
      This is the current membership as of 3:52 PDT.
      If you have joined the group, but are not on this list, please contact me as soon as possible.

      Jon
      ************************

      Period Archery Guild Committee Volunteers (As of July 2)

      AEthelmearc: THL Laochlain Silverwolf.

      Ansteorra:  HL Jean_Paul DeCalmont.  Lord Arthur Blackmoon. Lord Francois de Lions.

      An Tir: Lady Caterina Fortuna. HL Tristan O'Shea of Glymm Mere.

      Artemisia: Master Bjorn Hrafnsson, Baron.

      Atenveldt: Master Michael of Worcester. Lady Marianna di Bartolomeo da rosa. Lord Randolph Caparulo

      Atlantia:  Christophe of Grey. Ld. Eirik Gralokkr Barony of the Sacred Stone. Lord Mungo Napier.  Lady wanda Ostojowna

      Caid: Baron Jon Thomme

      Calontir:  Lord William Douglas. Lady Alessandra de Piro. Eynon Llangenydd .

      Dracenwald:  Lord Nemet Arpad. Barún Pól óBriain

      East: Barak Raz. Osmond de Berwic. Robert of Werchesope.

      Gleann Abhann:  Hollis Turnage.

      Lochac: Anselm da Calabria,

      Meridies: Isabella de Sunderbach. Charles O’Connor

      Middle: Eogan, Archery Captain, Shire of Mynydd Seren.
      Lord Gaelen O'Gradaigh.  THL Ambrosius filius Merlinus (Merlin).

      Outlands: Heinric Yutzy, Citadel of the Southern Pass,

      West: Sir Jon Fitz-Rauf. Randal of Camusfearna. Elynor.

      At this time volunteers for the committee are needed from three more kingdoms.

      Northshield. Ealdormere. Trimaris..

      Some of the kingdoms have three volunteers for the committee and for them, no more are needed.
    • Russ Sheldon
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 2 6:49 PM

        Hi Sir Jon

        I volunteer to be one of the representatives from Ealdormere.

        Russ Sheldon / Dafydd ap Sion

[...]

        No virus found in this message.

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 2 7:39 PM
          I will send you an invitation.

          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 2 9:26 PM
            There are currently seven people that contacted me and said they wish to join the committee.  However, their names have not shown up on the group's member list. I am listing them below by the first part of their email addresses.

            If you are one of these people, please email me and let me know if you still wish to help.  If you know them, please contact them. And ask them for me, if they still wish to join the committee and then let me know.

            If they have not joined by July 6, the discussion will start without them. They will still be allowed to join later, if they wish.

            Thank you

            Jon

            List of names:
            jonthomme
            cat4tuna
            Mike_94088
            teresa
            killergi
            giugio
            laochlain

          • John Edgerton
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 3 10:13 AM
              More information on the missing volunteers. I have added their society name and kingdom.

              Jon

              There are currently seven people that contacted me and said they wish to join the committee.  However, their names have not shown up on the group's member list. I am listing them below by the first part of their email addresses.

              If you are one of these people, please email me and let me know if you still wish to help.  If you know them, please contact them. And ask them for me, if they still wish to join the committee and then let me know.

              If they have not joined by July 6, the discussion will start without them. They will still be allowed to join later, if they wish.

              Thank you

              Jon

              List of names:
              jonthomme: Jon Thomme. Caid
              Mike_94088: Michael of Boulton. Caid
              teresa: Isabella de Surderback. Meridies
              killergi: Heinric Yutzy. Outlands
              giugio: Brother Tomas. Atenveldt
              laochlain: Lachlain Silverwolf. AEthelmearc