Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: Guild group

  • John Edgerton
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 2, 2013
      Hollis Turnage

      I have sent you two invitations to the period guild committee, but you have not accepted.
      My emails to you bounce with the message:
      "Mail server for "gmail.co" unreachable for too long"
      If you are still interested in joining the committee, please email me as soon as possible.
      If anyone else can contact Hollis, please let him know.

      Thank you

      Jon