Re: bows for sale?

  • rickj
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 2 8:58 AM
      I apologize for these posts.
      I am trying to deal with another member but google-chrome keeps sending the message to this e-group, even when the only name in the address line is his.

      Oh well, BTW, of the 4 bows I am selling, I think that shipping across the country would cost more than if you were to find one of craigslist which is where I found all of these that I am selling.
      That should teach me to test a bow before I purchase<g>.