Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: Period guild members needed

  • John Edgerton
    Message 1 of 56 , Jul 1, 2013
      Greetings Wanda

      Are you interested at this time in just joining the period archery guild, which is not yet formed,  or are you interested in working on the committee to put the guild together and get it running society wide?

      Thank you

      Jon

      Message 56 of 56 , Aug 16 2:51 PM
        Jon,
        If it is possible, I would like to join your Period Group. I am Godai Katsunaga from Atlantia and I shoot a Japanese long bow.