RE: [SCA-Archery] Period guild members

  • Tim Henry
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 1, 2013
      Greetings Sir John,

      I would like to join the committee.

      THL Laochlain Silverwolf......Kingdom of AEthelmearc

      To: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com
      From: sirjon1@...
      Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2013 13:22:09 -0700
      Subject: [SCA-Archery] Period guild members

      If there is anyone that wanted to join the committee to form the period guild that contacted me,but has not yet received an invite to join, please email me direct as soon as possible.

      Jon
    • John Edgerton
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 1, 2013
        Greetings

        I just sent you an invitation.

        Jon

        THL Laochlain Silverwolf......Kingdom of AEthelmearc

        To: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com
        From: sirjon1@...
        Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2013 13:22:09 -0700