Almost ready

  • John Edgerton
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2013
      I am almost ready to start the discussion on forming the period archery guild with the committee on the ArcheryGuild-Period group. However, there are still seven people that said they wished to join the committee and that I sent an invite to that have not yet joined the group. I have sent them an new email and hope that they will soon join.  If some of them do not, then it may be necessary to find other members for that kingdom before the discussion starts.

      Sir Jon Fitz-Rauf