Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: Period guild members needed

  • J. Forte
    Message 1 of 56 , Jun 30, 2013
      I'm interested in information about the guild, although I don't think I can handle a committee at this time.

      I'm a new SCA member. My name is Jenn Forte and I just joined this year in Hartshorn-Dale (East Kingdom). I shoot a replica of an English Longbow (made of hickory instead of yew, but it is a D-shaped selfbow.)

      Thanks!

      "Answer just what your heart prompts you."

      Jenn Forte, B.M.Ed., 1995 - University of Delaware
      M.B.A., 2000 - University of Delaware

      Message 56 of 56 , Aug 16, 2013
        Jon,
        If it is possible, I would like to join your Period Group. I am Godai Katsunaga from Atlantia and I shoot a Japanese long bow.