RE: [SCA-Archery] Period guild members

  • Groff, Garth (ggg9y)
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 30, 2013
      Sir Jon, Greetings.

      I saw that you included my name among the representatives from Atlantia. Did the invitation problem get fixed, or is there something else I need to do?

      Yours Aye,

      Lord Mungo Napier

      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 1, 2013
        Sir Jon,

        I have not as yet received an invite.

        THL Ambrosius filius Merlinus ("Merlin")

        If there is anyone that wanted to join the committee to form the period guild that contacted me,but has not yet received an invite to join, please email me direct as soon as possible.

        Jon
      • John Edgerton
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 1, 2013
          I have resent your invite.

          Jon

          THL Ambrosius filius Merlinus ("Merlin")

          If there is anyone that wanted to join the committee to form the period guild that contacted me,but has not yet received an invite to join, please email me direct as soon as possible.

          Jon

        • Tim Henry
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 1, 2013
            Greetings Sir John,

            I would like to join the committee.

            THL Laochlain Silverwolf......Kingdom of AEthelmearc

            To: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com
            From: sirjon1@...
            Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2013 13:22:09 -0700

            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 1, 2013
              Greetings

              I just sent you an invitation.

              Jon

              THL Laochlain Silverwolf......Kingdom of AEthelmearc

              To: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com
              From: sirjon1@...
              Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2013 13:22:09 -0700