Period guild members

  • John R. Edgerton
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 30, 2013
      If there is anyone that wanted to join the committee to form the period guild that contacted me,but has not yet received an invite to join, please email me direct as soon as possible.

      Jon
    • Groff, Garth (ggg9y)
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 30, 2013
        Sir Jon, Greetings.

        I saw that you included my name among the representatives from Atlantia. Did the invitation problem get fixed, or is there something else I need to do?

        Yours Aye,

        Lord Mungo Napier

        If there is anyone that wanted to join the committee to form the period guild that contacted me,but has not yet received an invite to join, please email me direct as soon as possible.

        Jon

      • Gary Kingston Th.D., Ph.D.
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 1, 2013
          Sir Jon,

          I have not as yet received an invite.

          THL Ambrosius filius Merlinus ("Merlin")

          If there is anyone that wanted to join the committee to form the period guild that contacted me,but has not yet received an invite to join, please email me direct as soon as possible.

          Jon
        • John Edgerton
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 1, 2013
            I have resent your invite.

            Jon

            THL Ambrosius filius Merlinus ("Merlin")

            If there is anyone that wanted to join the committee to form the period guild that contacted me,but has not yet received an invite to join, please email me direct as soon as possible.

            Jon

          • Tim Henry
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 1, 2013
              Greetings Sir John,

              I would like to join the committee.

              THL Laochlain Silverwolf......Kingdom of AEthelmearc

              To: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com
              From: sirjon1@...
              Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2013 13:22:09 -0700

              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 1, 2013
                Greetings

                I just sent you an invitation.

                Jon

                THL Laochlain Silverwolf......Kingdom of AEthelmearc

                To: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com
                From: sirjon1@...
                Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2013 13:22:09 -0700