Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: Who would be interested in one of these?

  • brett wilson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2013
      Why?  Is there a safety issue?

      LoCM

      From: "bluecat@..." <bluecat@...>
      To: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, June 30, 2013 11:13 AM
      Subject: [SCA-Archery] Re: Who would be interested in one of these?

      Just a mention here-

      These are *NOT* approved for Combat Archery use in the Middle Kingdom, nor at Pennsic.

      Dirk Edward of Frisia

      " I'm selling starter PVC Combat Archery bows, for $25 plus shipping. They include one string each, and have a
      draw of approximately 30#. Colors available are burgundy, red, blue, black, silver, tan and charcoal grey (I'm
      working on finding a more suitable, wood tone color presently). If you prefer to paint it yourself, I sell
      them unpainted for $20.