Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: Period guild members needed

  • John Edgerton
    Message 1 of 56 , Jun 30, 2013

      Period Archery Guild Committee Volunteers (As of June 30)

      Ansteorra:  HL Jean_Paul DeCalmont.  Lord Arthur Blackmoon. Lord Francois de Lions.

      An Tir: Lady Caterina Fortuna. HL Tristan O'Shea of Glymm Mere.

      Artemisia: Master Bjorn Hrafnsson, Baron.

      Atenveldt: Master Michael of Worcester

      Atlantia:  Christophe of Grey. Ld. Eirik Gralokkr Barony of the Sacred Stone. Lord Mungo Napier

      Caid: Baron Jon Thomme. Michael of Boulton.

      Calontir:  Lord William Douglas. Lady Alessandra de Piro. Eynon Llangenydd .

      Dracenwald:  Lord Nemet Arpad

      East: Barak Raz. Osmond de Berwic. Robert of Werchesope.

      Gleann Abhann:  Hollis Turnage.

      Lochac: Anselm da Calabria,

      Meridies: Isabella de Sunderbach. Charles O’Connor

      Middle: Eogan, Archery Captain, Shire of Mynydd Seren.
      Lord Gaelen O'Gradaigh.  THL Ambrosius filius Merlinus (Merlin).

      Outlands: Heinric Yutzy, Citadel of the Southern Pass,

      West: Sir Jon Fitz-Rauf. Randal of Camusfearna. Elynor.

      At this time volunteers for the committee are needed from four more kingdoms.

      Northshield. Ealdormere. Trimaris. AEthelmearc.

      Some of the kingdoms have three volunteers for the committee and for them, no more are needed.
      Not all of those that have been sent invites have joined.  If you are one of these, please join as soon as possible, or email me and let me know that you are not interested.

      Jon
    • Gordon
      Message 56 of 56 , Aug 16, 2013
        Jon,
        If it is possible, I would like to join your Period Group. I am Godai Katsunaga from Atlantia and I shoot a Japanese long bow.