Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: Period guild members needed

  • John Edgerton
    Message 1 of 56 , Jun 30, 2013
      In what kingdom are you located?

      Jon

      From: Wanda Lee Kinnie <wlkinnie@...>
      To: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, June 30, 2013 11:40 AM
      Subject: RE: [SCA-Archery] Re: Period guild members needed

      I hope to be shooting a horse bow (type) soon—well, as soon as I make my next ranking; could you send an invite to me as well?

      My husband, Godai Katsunaga, does shoot a period bow; he shoots a Japanese Yumi bow and makes his own arrows using bamboo shafts which he gets from, ironically, China.

      Thank you in advance.

      LadyWanda Ostojowna
      http://tinyurl.com/ankdx2n

    • Gordon
      Message 56 of 56 , Aug 16, 2013
        Jon,
        If it is possible, I would like to join your Period Group. I am Godai Katsunaga from Atlantia and I shoot a Japanese long bow.