Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: Period guild members needed

  • John Edgerton
    Message 1 of 56 , Jun 29, 2013
      Greetings Brother Tomas

      If you wish I will send you an invite to the period archery guild Yahoo group where the forming of the guild will be discussed if you wish to participate in the setting up of the guild. The group is not the period guild, which not yet been formed, but the group that will develop it.

      Jon

      Message 56 of 56 , Aug 16, 2013
        Jon,
        If it is possible, I would like to join your Period Group. I am Godai Katsunaga from Atlantia and I shoot a Japanese long bow.