Re: [SCA-Archery] Period committee 6/28

  • John Edgerton
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 28, 2013
      Thank you.  I have sent him an invite.

      Jon

      From: Ronald Klick <osmond_de_berwic@...>
      To: "SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com" <SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Friday, June 28, 2013 3:33 PM
      Subject: Re: [SCA-Archery] Period committee 6/28

      Sir Jon,

      A friend of mine sent in a request to be added to the list of volunteers, but does not seem to be on the list yet. So I
      am attaching his email to this message for your review:

      Greetings,

      I am interested in the Period Archery Guild.  My main interest is English war archery.  I was a member
      of the Society for Archer Antiquaries for about 3 years and have been thinking of rejoining..

      Robert of Werchesope
      mka Robert Goodrich
      Shire of Panther Vale, East Kingdom
      pvarcher@...

    • Jim Pickette
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 28, 2013
        Please file me as a Novice until stuff happens to change that.

        JoO, Fidelibus
        AMIT, Lomnely Tower in Calontir.

        ---- "John R. Edgerton" <sirjon1@...> wrote:
        > The guild does not yet have any rankings such as novice and it is possible, that it might not have any.

        Jon