Re: [SCA-Archery] Period committee 6/28

  • John R. Edgerton
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 28, 2013
      The guild does not yet have any rankings such as novice and it is possible, that it might not have any.

      Jon

      Jim Pickette <pickette@...> wrote:

      Milords and Ladies of sharp eyes and good tailors:

      I too, wish to look pretty, acquter pretty, and present myself properly on the field and at court.

      File me as a Novice.

      James of Odo, Fiedlibus
      Archer Marshal in Training, Lonely Tower in Calontir

    • John Edgerton
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 28, 2013
        Thank you.  I have sent him an invite.

        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 28, 2013
          Please file me as a Novice until stuff happens to change that.

          JoO, Fidelibus
          AMIT, Lomnely Tower in Calontir.