Re: [SCA-Archery] Period committee 6/28

  • Ronald Klick
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 28, 2013
      Sir Jon,

      A friend of mine sent in a request to be added to the list of volunteers, but does not seem to be on the list yet. So I
      am attaching his email to this message for your review:

      Greetings,

      I am interested in the Period Archery Guild.  My main interest is English war archery.  I was a member
      of the Society for Archer Antiquaries for about 3 years and have been thinking of rejoining..

      Robert of Werchesope
      mka Robert Goodrich
      Shire of Panther Vale, East Kingdom
      pvarcher@...

      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 28, 2013
        Milords and Ladies of sharp eyes and good tailors:

        I too, wish to look pretty, acquter pretty, and present myself properly on the field and at court.

        File me as a Novice.

        James of Odo, Fiedlibus
        Archer Marshal in Training, Lonely Tower in Calontir

      • John R. Edgerton
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 28, 2013
          The guild does not yet have any rankings such as novice and it is possible, that it might not have any.

          Jon

        • John Edgerton
          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 28, 2013
            Thank you.  I have sent him an invite.

            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 28, 2013
              Please file me as a Novice until stuff happens to change that.

              JoO, Fidelibus
              AMIT, Lomnely Tower in Calontir.