Re: [SCA-Archery] Period committee 6/28

  • John Edgerton
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 28, 2013
      If there are any of you that have volunteered, but have not received an invite to the committee, please contact me.

      Jon

      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 28, 2013
        If you are not interested in joining to work on setting up the guild, but you know of someone that is not on the list that might be interested, please let them know.

        Jon
      • Ronald Klick
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 28, 2013
          Sir Jon,

          A friend of mine sent in a request to be added to the list of volunteers, but does not seem to be on the list yet. So I
          am attaching his email to this message for your review:

          Greetings,

          I am interested in the Period Archery Guild.  My main interest is English war archery.  I was a member
          of the Society for Archer Antiquaries for about 3 years and have been thinking of rejoining..

          Robert of Werchesope
          mka Robert Goodrich
          Shire of Panther Vale, East Kingdom
          pvarcher@...

          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 28, 2013
            Milords and Ladies of sharp eyes and good tailors:

            I too, wish to look pretty, acquter pretty, and present myself properly on the field and at court.

            File me as a Novice.

            James of Odo, Fiedlibus
            Archer Marshal in Training, Lonely Tower in Calontir

          • John R. Edgerton
            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 28, 2013
              The guild does not yet have any rankings such as novice and it is possible, that it might not have any.

              Jon

              Message 6 of 8 , Jun 28, 2013
                Thank you.  I have sent him an invite.

                Message 7 of 8 , Jun 28, 2013
                  Please file me as a Novice until stuff happens to change that.

                  JoO, Fidelibus
                  AMIT, Lomnely Tower in Calontir.