Period committee 6/28

  • John Edgerton
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 28, 2013
      Period Archery Guild Committee Volunteers (As of June 28)

      Ansteorra:  HL Jean_Paul DeCalmont.  Lord Arthur Blackmoon. Lord Francois de Lions.

      An Tir: Lady Caterina Fortuna. HL Tristan O'Shea of Glymm Mere.

      Atlantia:  Christophe of Grey. Ld. Eirik Gralokkr Barony of the Sacred Stone. Lord Mungo Napier

      Caid: Baron Jon Thomme

      Calontir:  Lord William Douglas. Lady Alessandra de Piro. Eynon Llangenydd .

      Dracenwald:  Lord Nemet Arpad

      East: Barak Raz. Osmond de Berwic.

      Gleann Abhann:  Hollis Turnage.

      Lochac: Anselm da Calabria,

      Meridies: Isabella de Sunderbach. Charles O’Connor

      Middle: Eogan, Archery Captain, Shire of Mynydd Seren. Lord Gaelen O'Gradaigh.  THL Ambrosius filius Merlinus (Merlin).

      Outlands: Heinric Yutzy, Citadel of the Southern Pass,

      West: Sir Jon Fitz-Rauf. Randal of Camusfearna. Elynor.

      At this time volunteers for the committee are needed from six more kingdoms.

      Atenveldt. Artemisia. Northshield. Ealdormere. Trimaris. AEthelmearc.

      Some of the kingdoms have three volunteers for the committee and for them, no more are needed. Where there are less than three volunteers for a kingdom, more volunteers will be accepted.

      When there are 15 kingdoms represented, then we will start the discussion.  The remaining kingdoms can join later.

      Jon
    • John Edgerton
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 28, 2013
        If there are any of you that have volunteered, but have not received an invite to the committee, please contact me.

        Jon

        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 28, 2013
          If you are not interested in joining to work on setting up the guild, but you know of someone that is not on the list that might be interested, please let them know.

          Jon
        • Ronald Klick
          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 28, 2013
            Sir Jon,

            A friend of mine sent in a request to be added to the list of volunteers, but does not seem to be on the list yet. So I
            am attaching his email to this message for your review:

            Greetings,

            I am interested in the Period Archery Guild.  My main interest is English war archery.  I was a member
            of the Society for Archer Antiquaries for about 3 years and have been thinking of rejoining..

            Robert of Werchesope
            mka Robert Goodrich
            Shire of Panther Vale, East Kingdom
            pvarcher@...

            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 28, 2013
              Milords and Ladies of sharp eyes and good tailors:

              I too, wish to look pretty, acquter pretty, and present myself properly on the field and at court.

              File me as a Novice.

              James of Odo, Fiedlibus
              Archer Marshal in Training, Lonely Tower in Calontir

            • John R. Edgerton
              Message 6 of 8 , Jun 28, 2013
                The guild does not yet have any rankings such as novice and it is possible, that it might not have any.

                Jon

                Message 7 of 8 , Jun 28, 2013
                  Thank you.  I have sent him an invite.

                  Message 8 of 8 , Jun 28, 2013
                    Please file me as a Novice until stuff happens to change that.

                    JoO, Fidelibus
                    AMIT, Lomnely Tower in Calontir.