Re: [SCA-Archery] Period guild members needed

  • Bernhard Rohrer
    Message 1 of 56 , Jun 27, 2013
      count me in.

      Lord Nemet Arpad
      Drachenwald

      On 27/06/13 19:08, John Edgerton wrote:

      Membership requirements for the guild have not yet been set.  The purpose of the group is to first come up with a mission statement on what the guild is and how the guild will encourage period archery within the Society.
      The requirement for this group is a willingness to work hard to set this up and get it going.

      The group will report back to this list as progress is made.

      Jon

      Message 56 of 56 , Aug 16, 2013
        Jon,
        If it is possible, I would like to join your Period Group. I am Godai Katsunaga from Atlantia and I shoot a Japanese long bow.