Period guild members needed

  • John Edgerton
    Message 1 of 56 , Jun 27, 2013
      So far we still have only members from the below eight kingdoms. And only eleven of the fourteen have joined the group. Members from the other kingdoms as well as additional members from the below kingdoms are needed to join the group so that there is better representation of the kingdoms. If you are interested, please let me know.

      Jon, West

      Period Archery Guild Volunteers (June 10)

      Ansteorra:  HL Jean_Paul DeCalmont.  Lord Arthur Blackmoon.

      An Tir: Lady Caterina Fortuna.

      Atlantia:  Christophe of Grey.

      Calontir:  Lord William Douglas. Lady Alessandra de Piro.

      East: Barak Raz. Osmond de Berwic.

      Glen Abhann:  Hollis Turnage.

      Middle: Eogan, Archery Captain, Shire of Mynydd Seren.
                        Gaelen.  THL Ambrosius filius Merlinus (Melin).

      West: Sir Jon Fitz-Rauf. Randal of Camusfearna. Elynor.

    • Gordon
      Message 56 of 56 , Aug 16, 2013
        Jon,
        If it is possible, I would like to join your Period Group. I am Godai Katsunaga from Atlantia and I shoot a Japanese long bow.