Crossbow bolts

  • aloring2909
    Message 1 of 16 , Jun 25, 2013
      Hello all,

      Can anyone direct me to a reliable vendor for crossbow bolts?

      The vendor I used to use is not currently making any bolts or arrows due to time constraints.

      I used to make my own arrows, have never done bolts, and don't really have the time to do it myself anymore.

      Any help would be much appreciated.
    • James Koch
      Message 2 of 16 , Jun 26, 2013
        Aloring,

        Go to " http://www.alcheminc.com" and select the crossbow page.  Scroll to the bottom of the page for links to a couple bolt makers.  These people are not cheap, but they make excellent custom bolts.

        Jim Koch "Gladius The Alchemist"

        >  At 02:23 AM 6/26/2013, aloring2909 wrote:

        Hello all,

        Can anyone direct me to a reliable vendor for crossbow bolts?

        The vendor I used to use is not currently making any bolts or arrows due to time constraints.

        I used to make my own arrows, have never done bolts, and don't really have the time to do it myself anymore.

        Any help would be much appreciated.

      • hugo_von_gutenbach
        Message 3 of 16 , Jun 26, 2013
          Thank you.

          I will check them out. It appears it is just an email and no web page for the first one? I see Arbalest has some options.