Re: [SCA-Archery] Poll results for SCA-Archery

  • John Edgerton
    Message 1 of 72 , Jun 23, 2013
      The 60% vote shows much stronger support than the 34% it had the first time around.

      In the future, if the leading competition does not have 51% of the vote, there will be a run off between the top competitions.

      Jon

      Message 72 of 72 , Sep 18
        That explains my confusion then - and thanks for the pointer to Quivers and Quarrels for the rules and scores!
        Once outdoor event season here ends (fairly soon) we are hoping to have more practices and I’d like to give folks the opportunity for scores if they choose.

        Macha
        On Sep 18, 2017, at 9:01 AM, Kaitlyn Mckenna mistresskaitlyn@... [SCA-Archery] <SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Somehow, this is a hiccup post of the results from a poll from much earlier, not this current Seasonal. The current seasonal is Quarterly and  Saltire ( https://scores-sca.org/public/scores_rules.php?R=25&Shoot=408 )

        --kaitlyn

        On Sun, Sep 17, 2017 at 6:31 PM, 'Dame Macha of Mountain Edge (known as the Determined)' macha@... [SCA-Archery] <SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Please  remind us where to find the rules for Golf - I looked through the files on this group site and it wasn’t obvious where the description can be obtained.

        There is a lot of other useful info there so I may have missed it.

        Trying to plan ahead to be ready for practices….

        YIS,

        Macha (An Tir)

        On Sep 15, 2017, at 6:16 PM, SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com wrote:

        The following SCA-Archery poll is now closed. Here are the final results
        This is the Polling for what will be the Spring SSAC. Please only vote once between Facebook and the Yahoo Group. Being short on time the shoot with the most votes will be the Spring shoot.
        Created by: baron_jonathas
        1. 50.00%(7)
        2. 28.57%(4)
        3. 0.00%(0)
        4. 7.14%(1)
        5. 7.14%(1)
        6. 7.14%(1)

        For more information about this group, please visit https://groups.yahoo. com/neo/groups/SCA-Archery

        For help with Yahoo!Groups, please visit http://help.yahoo.com/l/ us/yahoo/groups/original/ members/forms/general.html

        --
        "Do not make someone a priority who only makes you an option"