Re: [SCA-Archery] Poll results for SCA-Archery

  • John Edgerton
    Message 1 of 58 , Jun 23, 2013
      The 60% vote shows much stronger support than the 34% it had the first time around.

      In the future, if the leading competition does not have 51% of the vote, there will be a run off between the top competitions.

      Jon

      Message 58 of 58 , May 24
        I believe it was in SCA Target Archery, might be wrong.
        -William Douglas

        On May 24, 2015, at 2:49 PM, "Arion the Wanderer arion12@... [SCA-Archery]" <SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Where on FB?