Poll results for SCA-Archery

  • SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 48 , Jun 23, 2013
      The following SCA-Archery poll is now closed. Here are the
      final results:

      POLL QUESTION: This is a vote to determine which of the top two competitions for the Summer SSAC will be chosen.
      This poll will close on June 22. Please reread the rules for the two competitions before voting.

      CHOICES AND RESULTS
      - Five Pillars, 12 votes, 60.00%
      - Nottingham, 8 votes, 40.00%

      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SCA-Archery

    • robert.huttinger
      Message 48 of 48 , Jun 24, 2014
        I dont think this made it through previously:

        There are already tally slots for each shoot, as well as tally subtotal areas. There are also basic instructions at the bottom for how to fill out the form. Im really not sure what else the form needs unless you literally want another label and a line at the bottom for a grand total for only 5's.

        If we're assuming people will be filling this out, IMHO it behooves us to make it as little work as possible, that said we are all no strangers to anything from the simple to convoluted.

        Use it or don't, but the file is released under creative commons no restrictions. Modify, share for personal or commercial use without attribution.

        YIS,
        Cam