Re: carriage bow

  • lekervere
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 21, 2013
      You can get the metal sleeve kits at 3 Rivers Archery. It looks like if you make a good clean cut it should align itself in the sleeve. You might want to mark your bow before cutting so you can be sure of lining it up later. You might do an online search for a video of the process of fitting the sleeves.

      Edward le Kervere