Re: [SCA-Archery] Repair-O, Arrow-Fix tools ??

  • Janyn Fletcher
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 18, 2013
      It works extremely well. I bought one to easily foot my friends arrows for his Japanese Yumi. I will say the cone it makes on non hardwood shafts is fairly thin and there are times where the arrows will brake at that cone. I will also say it makes a great joint that is almost non detectible and looks good.

      Janyn