Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: Repair-O, Arrow-Fix tools ??

  • Holly Decker
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 18 8:18 AM

      Perfect!

    • Janyn Fletcher
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 18 2:59 PM
        It works extremely well. I bought one to easily foot my friends arrows for his Japanese Yumi. I will say the cone it makes on non hardwood shafts is fairly thin and there are times where the arrows will brake at that cone. I will also say it makes a great joint that is almost non detectible and looks good.

        Janyn