Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: Repair-O, Arrow-Fix tools ??

  • JonThomme De Claydon
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 18, 2013
      Arrows are beautiful art that is launched at high velocity and ultimately meant to be destroyed.
      Broken tips join ranks and become a shorter set. Broken shafts join ranks and become cross bow bolts.

      In service to the dream

      Baron Jon Thomme

      Gold is for the mistress
      Silver for the maid
      R. Kipling
    • Holly Decker
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 18, 2013

        Perfect!

      • Janyn Fletcher
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 18, 2013
          It works extremely well. I bought one to easily foot my friends arrows for his Japanese Yumi. I will say the cone it makes on non hardwood shafts is fairly thin and there are times where the arrows will brake at that cone. I will also say it makes a great joint that is almost non detectible and looks good.

          Janyn