Re: Repair-O, Arrow-Fix tools ??

  • aelric_southlake
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 18, 2013
      Of course! Not "Repair-O," but "Reparrow"! I was visualizing a spelling like "Wham-O" Thank you!

      And Jim, I just sold my carbons... Kinda sorta regret it, but have this new policy of "don't hang on to stuff you don't ever use." Maybe I need to make a batch of wooden arrows just for practice, that don't have the fancy fletch binding/whipping that I've been doing. I'll be a little less irritated when I blow those up, ha ha ha
    • JonThomme De Claydon
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 18, 2013
        Arrows are beautiful art that is launched at high velocity and ultimately meant to be destroyed.
        Broken tips join ranks and become a shorter set. Broken shafts join ranks and become cross bow bolts.

        In service to the dream

        Baron Jon Thomme

        Gold is for the mistress
        Silver for the maid
        R. Kipling
      • Holly Decker
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 18, 2013

          Perfect!

        • Janyn Fletcher
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 18, 2013
            It works extremely well. I bought one to easily foot my friends arrows for his Japanese Yumi. I will say the cone it makes on non hardwood shafts is fairly thin and there are times where the arrows will brake at that cone. I will also say it makes a great joint that is almost non detectible and looks good.

            Janyn