Thrown Weapons at Simple Day

  • Cleve Johnson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17, 2013
      Attention all.  If there are any thrown weapons marshals who might be interested in running thrown weapons at Simple Day on Saturday, July 6th, please contact me ASAP.  As of right now, we do not have thrown weapons on the agenda, but if a warranted marshal would like to take this on, we can set you up next to the archery field.  Anyone interested?

      YIS,

      --
      Lord Eadric of Grenefelda
      Barony of Sternfeld Archery Captain