Re: [SCA-Archery] Video on speed shooting

  • Bai-Or
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 16, 2013
      Very interesting!

      I have used method 3 before just in experimentation with mixed results, but didn't know there were so many variations. I find speed shooting with a thumb ring a touch tricky, as going from nock to lock can eat up precious time.  Though my biggest enemy so far has been accidentally turning ring while manipulating the arrow.

      --
      Eógan
      Archery Captain, Shire of Mynydd Seren

      On Sun, Jun 16, 2013 at 3:47 PM, John Edgerton <sirjon1@...> wrote:

      YouTube video on speed shooting a short reflex bow with a thumb ring.

      There is also a book on the subject.