Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: Calontir (was Guild volunteers)

  • jdrago75
    Message 1 of 27 , Jun 15, 2013
      Baron Charles,
      It was announced this last week at War of the Lillies that our new AG has been changed to HL Daniel Martel. I imagine they are in the process of changing over the forwarding email address so that he gets all of the new emails from the forwarding address that was posted to the list.

      -Lord William Douglas

      On Jun 12, 2013, at 3:20 PM, "J." <jphughessr@...> wrote:

      Lord William,

      I recently had cause to email your Argher General and the post I sent to the address on the web site bounced. Could you also send me his email address.

      Baron Charles O'Connor