Re: [SCA-Archery] SSAC poll-- revote?

  • Jonathas
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 15, 2013

      I'd say, close the current polling Monday morning as advertised.  If the top two or three are within a few votes of each other then open a new polling with just those few, close that polling Friday.  We still need enough time after the second polling closes to make targets and iron out any rule questions before the shoot opens.

      In the mean time don't forget to go shoot the current shoot, or try to best your old score.

      Jon

      On Jun 15, 2013 2:38 PM, "John R. Edgerton" <sirjon1@...> wrote:

      We might consider having a re-vote between the top competitions since at this point it does not look like any of them will have strong support by the 17th.