Re: Fw: [SCA-Archery] Guild volunteers

  • Paul Thorne
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 12, 2013
      I have not

      -JP DeCalmont

      On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 12:31 PM, John Edgerton <sirjon1@...> wrote:

      Resending.

      Jon
      **********

      ----- Forwarded Message ----
      From: John R. Edgerton <sirjon1@...>
      To: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wed, June 12, 2013 9:49:33 AM
      Subject: Re: [SCA-Archery] Guild volunteers

      Did anyone on the list receive the invitation?

      Jon

      John Edgerton <sirjon1@...> wrote:

      I have sent an invitation to those that have offered to work on forming the guild to join a Yahoo group (ArcheryGuild-Period) set up for that purpose.

      But, before discussion really starts we need representatives from more of the kingdoms. If you are interested please let me know. Or if you know of someone that might be interested, please let them know about this.

      Jon