List of the kingdom archery generals or equivalents

  • Kevin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2013
      Good morning everyone,

      Sir Jon has tasked me with creating a list of Kingdom level archery contacts for the next issue of the Quivers and Quarrels. If everyone could review the list and send me any corrections? The list is in a folder in the files section if you want post any corrections into that folder and to me via email.

      YiS
      Gaelen O'Gradaigh
      Co Editor of the Quivers and Quarrels the official SCA archery newsletter