Re: [SCA-Archery] Summer SSAC Poll

  • Chris Ivins
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 9, 2013
      No, I didn't realize that was required.

      - Iurii

      From: Jonathas <Jonathas@...>
      To: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, June 7, 2013 2:47 PM
      Subject: Re: [SCA-Archery] Summer SSAC Poll

      -snip-

      So, you volunteered a new and different shoot right?!?
      ;)
      Jonathas

      -snip-

    • ladyjohannatrewpeny
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 9, 2013
        Voting Happiness!
        Thanks for all the submissions of fun new ideas.

        For the Spring(not blunts, not pass through)shoot, regardless of voting numbers the shooting numbers are great! I've marshalled 25 participants, included it in a GAT and a few of us fanatics shot it weekly! It was challenging and fun. Keep up the Novelty Charge!!

        Smiles,
        Lady Johanna