Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: New to the group

  • Sammi Cothern
    Message 1 of 18 , Jun 8, 2013
      Thank you they all sound like very good subjects I will read thru them

      YIS
      Cealleach Colquhoun C.B.P., C.A.A., C.A.A.C
      Captain of Sundragon Archery

      On Sat, Jun 8, 2013 at 8:48 AM, htgalwm <topazdog@...> wrote:

      Hullo,
      Well, there are several discussions ongoing lately:
      1. A poll for what format (type of shoot) people owuld like to see for an upcomming contest (SSAC).

      2. A discussion about forming a guild devoted to the promotion of period archery.

      3. A discussion of what 'period' means regarding bows.

      I'm sure there are others as well, but I think the three I mentioned the most interesting. You can click on any of the messages to read previous related posts.
      I hope this helps,
      and welcome to the list.

      --

      YIS
      Cealleach Colquhoun C.B.P., C.A.A., C.A.A.C
      Captain of Sundragon Archery

      "If you ignore the dragon, it will eat you.  If you confront the dragon, it will overpower you.  If you ride the dragon, you will take advantage of its might and power."