Re: [SCA-Archery] Summer SSAC Poll

  • Jonathas
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 7, 2013

      -snip-
      . The only one I didn't vote on was one where I did not like any of the options, and would not vote for one I did not like.

      > - IS,
      >         Iurii

      -snip-

      So, you volunteered a new and different shoot right?!?

      ;)

      Jonathas

    • Chris Ivins
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 9, 2013
        No, I didn't realize that was required.

        - Iurii

        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 9, 2013
          Voting Happiness!
          Thanks for all the submissions of fun new ideas.

          For the Spring(not blunts, not pass through)shoot, regardless of voting numbers the shooting numbers are great! I've marshalled 25 participants, included it in a GAT and a few of us fanatics shot it weekly! It was challenging and fun. Keep up the Novelty Charge!!

          Smiles,
          Lady Johanna