Re: [SCA-Archery] Summer SSAC Poll

  • Chris Ivins
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 7, 2013
      Sir Jon, I give my thanks, on the poll page it said the poll ended on the 10th, not the 15th.
      And yes, I am frustrated by the lack of votes vs. number of members, but I know that i have voted on almost all of the polls. The only one I didn't vote on was one where I did not like any of the options, and would not vote for one I did not like.

      - IS,
              Iurii

      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 7, 2013

        -snip-
        . The only one I didn't vote on was one where I did not like any of the options, and would not vote for one I did not like.

        > - IS,
        >         Iurii

        -snip-

        So, you volunteered a new and different shoot right?!?

        ;)

        Jonathas

      • Chris Ivins
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 9, 2013
          No, I didn't realize that was required.

          - Iurii

          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 9, 2013
            Voting Happiness!
            Thanks for all the submissions of fun new ideas.

            For the Spring(not blunts, not pass through)shoot, regardless of voting numbers the shooting numbers are great! I've marshalled 25 participants, included it in a GAT and a few of us fanatics shot it weekly! It was challenging and fun. Keep up the Novelty Charge!!

            Smiles,
            Lady Johanna