Guild group

  • John R. Edgerton
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 6, 2013
      Is anyone else interested in working on developing the guild? If so, please let us know and I will add you to the list.

      Jon
    • Ronald Klick
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 6, 2013
        I've been shooting in the SCA for awhile now. Not as long as some. I am in the Northeast portion of
        the East Kingdom, if you could use another from the East.

        Osmond de Berwic

        Is anyone else interested in working on developing the guild? If so, please let us know and I will add you to the list.

        Jon

      • htgalwm
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 7, 2013
          --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, "John R. Edgerton" <sirjon1@...> wrote:

          > Is anyone else interested in working on developing the guild? If so, please let us know and I will add you to the list.
          >
          > Jon

          Sir, If the group might find my input useful I would be happy to contribute. As an archer, my skill at hitting the mark is middling at best. As a craftsman, I have made a few bows and have some experience fletching as well. As a Member of the Society, I reside in the kingdom of Gleann Abhann and have served as a Marshal for both Target Archery and Thrown Weapons. Our Crown has seen fit to honor me with membership in our kingdom's Order of the Arrow and Bolt. I'm interested in improving my knowledge of historical archery methods and equipment (including the related crafts invovled in producing such equipment) and in sharing that knowlede with others. My current focus of study is the eastern European archers of the 800's - 900's to include Swedes, Finns, and Rus.
          Hollis Turnage OAB
        • John Edgerton
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 7, 2013
            Thank you for your offer.  You have been added to the list.

            Jon

            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 2, 2013
              Hollis Turnage

              I have sent you two invitations to the period guild committee, but you have not accepted.
              My emails to you bounce with the message:
              "Mail server for "gmail.co" unreachable for too long"
              If you are still interested in joining the committee, please email me as soon as possible.
              If anyone else can contact Hollis, please let him know.

              Thank you

              Jon