RE: [SCA-Archery] What is your experience...

  • Wanda Lee Kinnie
    Message 1 of 16 , Jun 5, 2013

      In Bright Hills (Kingdom of Atlantia), our Archery Practices are held on Sundays; our Fighter practices are held Friday Eves with other stuff going on at the same time. But then again, the fighter practice is indoors and the archery is not. Is is not often that non-archers show up on Sundays, but if they did, I am quite sure that we “will” end up putting a bow in the hands and having them enjoy themselves.

      LadyWanda Ostojowna
      http://tinyurl.com/ankdx2n

      From: "Pat" <pat_auten@...>

      Subject: [SCA-Archery] What is your experience...

        with non-archers attending practice?

      Often there are non-fighters at fighter practice, but it doesn't seem that this reciprocates with the archery community. My observation is that only archers (and maybe their immediate families) show up to archery practice. Or is that different in other parts of the Known World?

      Lady Moire Ayres