SSAC poll

  • John R. Edgerton
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 5, 2013
      If there no questions about the proposed competitions, the polling will start tomorrow evening. Please review the competitions on the SCA scores site before voting.

      Jon
    • John Edgerton
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 18, 2013
        There are now 26 votes.  However, none of the competitions have reached 51%.  Please vote if you have not yet done so. Or if you have voted and might consider changing your vote, we might be able to avoid a run-off.

        Jon
      • Chris Ivins

          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 18, 2013

            It is now 28 votes and the Horseman/Snowman is50%'

            Jon

            Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android