Re: [SCA-Archery] Guild volunteers

  • Taslen
    Message 1 of 27 , Jun 1, 2013
      I am and always will be at your service Good Sir

      Message 2 of 27 , Jun 1, 2013
        Lord William

        Are you a kingdom archery person for Calontir? If not can you put me intouch with maybe the archery DEM for your kingdom?

        Gaelen O'Gradaigh
        Co Editor of the Quivers and Quarrels the official archery newsletter

        Message 3 of 27 , Jun 1, 2013
          Jon,

          You can add me to the list for the Middle Kingdom.

          YIS,

          THL Ambrosius filius Merlinus ("Merlin")

          Message 4 of 27 , Jun 1, 2013

            Message 5 of 27 , Jun 1, 2013
              That makes you and me my friend

              Message 6 of 27 , Jun 1, 2013
                Jon,

                This is the Merlin I am going to write up for the "Superstar"

                Message 7 of 27 , Jun 1, 2013
                  Also add Eógan Archery Captain, Shire of Mynydd Seren, who emailed me direct.

                  Message 8 of 27 , Jun 1, 2013
                    I am adding myself to the list for the West.

                    Sir Jon Fitz-Rauf

                  • jdrago75

                      Message 10 of 27 , Jun 1, 2013
                        I would also be willing to help for the Kingdom of Calontir

                         ~Lady Alessandra de Piro
                      • John R. Edgerton
                        Message 11 of 27 , Jun 1, 2013
                          You have been added to the list.

                          Thank you.

                          Jon

                          Kat Pogatshnik <k.pogatshnik@...> wrote:

                          I would also be willing to help for the Kingdom of Calontir

                           ~Lady Alessandra de Piro
                        • Rusty McMillan
                          Message 12 of 27 , Jun 1, 2013
                            Jon,

                            I would be happy to help in the West if I can. This could be a great opportunity to get a West Kingdom Archery Guild up and running again too.

                            Randal of Camusfearna

                            --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, "John R. Edgerton" <sirjon1@...> wrote:

                            > I will keep a list of any that wish to volunteer as a member for their kingdom to help set up the guild. There could be more than one member per kingdom, that can be worked out later.
                            >
                            > Jon

                          • John R. Edgerton
                            Message 13 of 27 , Jun 1, 2013
                              Excellent. You have been added to the list.

                              Jon

                              Rusty McMillan <randal_of_camusfearna@...> wrote:

                              Jon,

                              I would be happy to help in the West if I can. This could be a great opportunity to get a West Kingdom Archery Guild up and running again too.

                              Randal of Camusfearna

                              --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, "John R. Edgerton" <sirjon1@...> wrote:

                              > I will keep a list of any that wish to volunteer as a member for their kingdom to help set up the guild. There could be more than one member per kingdom, that can be worked out later.
                              >
                              > Jon

                            • lynn.palmieri
                              Message 14 of 27 , Jun 3, 2013

                                Jon and Randal,

                                I am willing to aid and abet your efforts on behalf of the Kingdom and the Odd Bodkins.  Let me know how I can assist.

                                Sincerely,

                                Elynor

                                I would be happy to help in the West if I can. This could be a great opportunity to get a West Kingdom Archery Guild up and running again too.

                                Randal of Camusfearna

                                --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, "John R. Edgerton" <sirjon1@...> wrote:

                                > I will keep a list of any that wish to volunteer as a member for their kingdom to help set up the guild. There could be more than one member per kingdom, that can be worked out later.
                                >
                                > Jon

                              • John R. Edgerton

                                  I would be happy to help in the West if I can. This could be a great opportunity to get a West Kingdom Archery Guild up and running again too.

                                  Randal of Camusfearna

                                  --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, "John R. Edgerton" <sirjon1@...> wrote:

                                  > I will keep a list of any that wish to volunteer as a member for their kingdom to help set up the guild. There could be more than one member per kingdom, that can be worked out later.
                                  >
                                  > Jon

                                • John Edgerton
                                  Message 16 of 27 , Jun 10, 2013
                                    We have volunteers for eight of the kingdoms. We need people from the other kingdoms.

                                    Jon
                                    *****************

                                    Period Archery Guild Volunteers (June 10)

                                    Ansteorra:  HL Jean_Paul DeCalmont.  Lord Arthur Blackmoon.

                                    An Tir: Lady Caterina Fortuna.

                                    Atlantia:  Christophe of Grey.

                                    Calontir:  Lord William Douglas. Lady Alessandra de Piro.

                                    East: Barak Raz. Osmond de Berwic.

                                    Glen Abhann:  Hollis Turnage.

                                    Middle: Eogan, Archery Captain, Shire of Mynydd Seren.

                                                      Gaelen.  THL Ambrosius filius Merlinus (Melin).

                                    West: Sir Jon Fitz-Rauf. Randal of Camusfearna. Elynor.

                                  • John Edgerton
                                    Message 17 of 27 , Jun 11, 2013
                                      I have sent an invitation to those that have offered to work on forming the guild to join a Yahoo group (ArcheryGuild-Period) set up for that purpose.

                                      But, before discussion really starts we need representatives from more of the kingdoms. If you are interested please let me know. Or if you know of someone that might be interested, please let them know about this.

                                      Jon

                                      Message 18 of 27 , Jun 12, 2013

                                        greetings

                                        to be honest, i don't remember : (
                                        i have been working back to back events for my barony, plus a lot of mundane stuff .
                                        so i have only been scanning my email lately : (
                                        13 award medalions  just for  this saturdays event .

                                        sorry : (

                                        Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
                                        Arthur

                                        ________________________________
                                        We have volunteers for eight of the kingdoms. We need people from the other
                                        kingdoms.

                                        Jon
                                        *****************

                                        Period Archery Guild Volunteers (June 10)

                                        Ansteorra:  HL Jean_Paul DeCalmont.  Lord Arthur Blackmoon.

                                        An Tir: Lady Caterina Fortuna.

                                        Atlantia:  Christophe of Grey.

                                        Calontir:  Lord William Douglas. Lady Alessandra dePiro.

                                        East: BarakRaz. Osmond deBerwic.

                                        Glen Abhann:  Hollis Turnage.

                                        Middle: Eogan, Archery Captain, Shire of MynyddSeren.
                                                          Gaelen.  THL Ambrosius filiusMerlinus (Melin).

                                        West: Sir Jon Fitz-Rauf. Randal of Camusfearna. Elynor.

                                        No virus found in this message.
                                        Internal Virus Database is out of date.

                                      • J.
                                        Message 19 of 27 , Jun 12, 2013
                                          Lord William,

                                          I recently had cause to email your Argher General and the post I sent to the address on the web site bounced. Could you also send me his email address.

                                          Baron Charles O'Connor

                                          --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, jdrago75 <jdrago75@...> wrote:

                                          > I am a Kingdom Warranted Archer Marshal and the Barony of Vatavia Archer Marshal. Our current Archer General is Master Jon Tristram. I will email you privately with his email address.
                                          >
                                          > -Lord William Douglas
                                          >

                                          > On Jun 1, 2013, at 11:11 AM, Taslen <taslen2000@...> wrote:
                                          >
                                          > > Lord William
                                          > >
                                          > > Are you a kingdom archery person for Calontir? If not can you put me intouch with maybe the archery DEM for your kingdom?
                                          > >
                                          > > Gaelen O'Gradaigh
                                          > > Co Editor of the Quivers and Quarrels the official archery newsletter

                                        • jdrago75
                                          Message 20 of 27 , Jun 15, 2013
                                            Baron Charles,
                                            It was announced this last week at War of the Lillies that our new AG has been changed to HL Daniel Martel. I imagine they are in the process of changing over the forwarding email address so that he gets all of the new emails from the forwarding address that was posted to the list.

                                            -Lord William Douglas