Guild volunteers

  • John R. Edgerton
    Message 1 of 27 , May 31, 2013
      I will keep a list of any that wish to volunteer as a member for their kingdom to help set up the guild. There could be more than one member per kingdom, that can be worked out later.

      Jon
    • Paul Thorne
      Message 2 of 27 , May 31, 2013
        I would submit my name as a volunteer to assist setting the guild up for Ansteorra

        HL Jean-Paul DeCalmont

        On Fri, May 31, 2013 at 7:47 PM, John R. Edgerton <sirjon1@...> wrote:

        I will keep a list of any that wish to volunteer as a member for their kingdom to help set up the guild. There could be more than one member per kingdom, that can be worked out later.

        Jon

      • John Edgerton
        Message 3 of 27 , Jun 1, 2013
          I have added you to the list.

          Jon

          Message 4 of 27 , Jun 1, 2013
            Jon,

            You can put me down for setting up in the Middle Kingdom, but you should know that without having to ask my friend.

            Gaelen

            Message 5 of 27 , Jun 1, 2013
              Done. :-)

              Message 6 of 27 , Jun 1, 2013
                Until a more qualified candidate comes along, I would volunteer for the Kingdom of Calontir.

                -Lord William Douglas

                Message 7 of 27 , Jun 1, 2013
                  You have been added to the list.

                  Jon

                  Message 8 of 27 , Jun 1, 2013
                    I am and always will be at your service Good Sir

                    Message 9 of 27 , Jun 1, 2013
                      Lord William

                      Are you a kingdom archery person for Calontir? If not can you put me intouch with maybe the archery DEM for your kingdom?

                      Gaelen O'Gradaigh
                      Co Editor of the Quivers and Quarrels the official archery newsletter

                      Until a more qualified candidate comes along, I would volunteer for the Kingdom of Calontir.

                      -Lord William Douglas

                      On May 31, 2013, at 7:47 PM, "John R. Edgerton" <sirjon1@...> wrote:

                      I will keep a list of any that wish to volunteer as a member for their kingdom to help set up the guild. There could be more than one member per kingdom, that can be worked out later.

                      Jon

                    • Gary Kingston Th.D., Ph.D.
                      Message 10 of 27 , Jun 1, 2013
                        Jon,

                        You can add me to the list for the Middle Kingdom.

                        YIS,

                        THL Ambrosius filius Merlinus ("Merlin")

                        Message 11 of 27 , Jun 1, 2013

                          Message 12 of 27 , Jun 1, 2013
                            That makes you and me my friend

                            Message 13 of 27 , Jun 1, 2013
                              Jon,

                              This is the Merlin I am going to write up for the "Superstar"

                              Message 14 of 27 , Jun 1, 2013
                                Also add Eógan Archery Captain, Shire of Mynydd Seren, who emailed me direct.

                                Message 15 of 27 , Jun 1, 2013
                                  I am adding myself to the list for the West.

                                  Sir Jon Fitz-Rauf

                                • jdrago75

                                    Message 17 of 27 , Jun 1, 2013
                                      I would also be willing to help for the Kingdom of Calontir

                                       ~Lady Alessandra de Piro
                                    • John R. Edgerton
                                      Message 18 of 27 , Jun 1, 2013
                                        You have been added to the list.

                                        Thank you.

                                        Jon

                                        Kat Pogatshnik <k.pogatshnik@...> wrote:

                                        I would also be willing to help for the Kingdom of Calontir

                                         ~Lady Alessandra de Piro
                                      • Rusty McMillan
                                        Message 19 of 27 , Jun 1, 2013
                                          Jon,

                                          I would be happy to help in the West if I can. This could be a great opportunity to get a West Kingdom Archery Guild up and running again too.

                                          Randal of Camusfearna

                                          --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, "John R. Edgerton" <sirjon1@...> wrote:

                                          > I will keep a list of any that wish to volunteer as a member for their kingdom to help set up the guild. There could be more than one member per kingdom, that can be worked out later.
                                          >
                                          > Jon

                                        • John R. Edgerton
                                          Message 20 of 27 , Jun 1, 2013
                                            Excellent. You have been added to the list.

                                            Jon

                                            Rusty McMillan <randal_of_camusfearna@...> wrote:

                                            Jon,

                                            I would be happy to help in the West if I can. This could be a great opportunity to get a West Kingdom Archery Guild up and running again too.

                                            Randal of Camusfearna

                                            --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, "John R. Edgerton" <sirjon1@...> wrote:

                                            > I will keep a list of any that wish to volunteer as a member for their kingdom to help set up the guild. There could be more than one member per kingdom, that can be worked out later.
                                            >
                                            > Jon

                                          • lynn.palmieri
                                            Message 21 of 27 , Jun 3, 2013

                                              Jon and Randal,

                                              I am willing to aid and abet your efforts on behalf of the Kingdom and the Odd Bodkins.  Let me know how I can assist.

                                              Sincerely,

                                              Elynor

                                              I would be happy to help in the West if I can. This could be a great opportunity to get a West Kingdom Archery Guild up and running again too.

                                              Randal of Camusfearna

                                              --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, "John R. Edgerton" <sirjon1@...> wrote:

                                              > I will keep a list of any that wish to volunteer as a member for their kingdom to help set up the guild. There could be more than one member per kingdom, that can be worked out later.
                                              >
                                              > Jon

                                            • John R. Edgerton

                                                I would be happy to help in the West if I can. This could be a great opportunity to get a West Kingdom Archery Guild up and running again too.

                                                Randal of Camusfearna

                                                --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, "John R. Edgerton" <sirjon1@...> wrote:

                                                > I will keep a list of any that wish to volunteer as a member for their kingdom to help set up the guild. There could be more than one member per kingdom, that can be worked out later.
                                                >
                                                > Jon

                                              • John Edgerton
                                                Message 23 of 27 , Jun 10, 2013
                                                  We have volunteers for eight of the kingdoms. We need people from the other kingdoms.

                                                  Jon
                                                  *****************

                                                  Period Archery Guild Volunteers (June 10)

                                                  Ansteorra:  HL Jean_Paul DeCalmont.  Lord Arthur Blackmoon.

                                                  An Tir: Lady Caterina Fortuna.

                                                  Atlantia:  Christophe of Grey.

                                                  Calontir:  Lord William Douglas. Lady Alessandra de Piro.

                                                  East: Barak Raz. Osmond de Berwic.

                                                  Glen Abhann:  Hollis Turnage.

                                                  Middle: Eogan, Archery Captain, Shire of Mynydd Seren.

                                                                    Gaelen.  THL Ambrosius filius Merlinus (Melin).

                                                  West: Sir Jon Fitz-Rauf. Randal of Camusfearna. Elynor.

                                                • John Edgerton
                                                  Message 24 of 27 , Jun 11, 2013
                                                    I have sent an invitation to those that have offered to work on forming the guild to join a Yahoo group (ArcheryGuild-Period) set up for that purpose.

                                                    But, before discussion really starts we need representatives from more of the kingdoms. If you are interested please let me know. Or if you know of someone that might be interested, please let them know about this.

                                                    Jon

                                                    Message 25 of 27 , Jun 12, 2013

                                                      greetings

                                                      to be honest, i don't remember : (
                                                      i have been working back to back events for my barony, plus a lot of mundane stuff .
                                                      so i have only been scanning my email lately : (
                                                      13 award medalions  just for  this saturdays event .

                                                      sorry : (

                                                      Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
                                                      Arthur

                                                      ________________________________
                                                      We have volunteers for eight of the kingdoms. We need people from the other
                                                      kingdoms.

                                                      Jon
                                                      *****************

                                                      Period Archery Guild Volunteers (June 10)

                                                      Ansteorra:  HL Jean_Paul DeCalmont.  Lord Arthur Blackmoon.

                                                      An Tir: Lady Caterina Fortuna.

                                                      Atlantia:  Christophe of Grey.

                                                      Calontir:  Lord William Douglas. Lady Alessandra dePiro.

                                                      East: BarakRaz. Osmond deBerwic.

                                                      Glen Abhann:  Hollis Turnage.

                                                      Middle: Eogan, Archery Captain, Shire of MynyddSeren.
                                                                        Gaelen.  THL Ambrosius filiusMerlinus (Melin).

                                                      West: Sir Jon Fitz-Rauf. Randal of Camusfearna. Elynor.

                                                      No virus found in this message.
                                                      Internal Virus Database is out of date.

                                                    • J.
                                                      Message 26 of 27 , Jun 12, 2013
                                                        Lord William,

                                                        I recently had cause to email your Argher General and the post I sent to the address on the web site bounced. Could you also send me his email address.

                                                        Baron Charles O'Connor

                                                        --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, jdrago75 <jdrago75@...> wrote:

                                                        > I am a Kingdom Warranted Archer Marshal and the Barony of Vatavia Archer Marshal. Our current Archer General is Master Jon Tristram. I will email you privately with his email address.
                                                        >
                                                        > -Lord William Douglas
                                                        >

                                                        > On Jun 1, 2013, at 11:11 AM, Taslen <taslen2000@...> wrote:
                                                        >
                                                        > > Lord William
                                                        > >
                                                        > > Are you a kingdom archery person for Calontir? If not can you put me intouch with maybe the archery DEM for your kingdom?
                                                        > >
                                                        > > Gaelen O'Gradaigh
                                                        > > Co Editor of the Quivers and Quarrels the official archery newsletter

                                                      • jdrago75
                                                        Message 27 of 27 , Jun 15, 2013
                                                          Baron Charles,
                                                          It was announced this last week at War of the Lillies that our new AG has been changed to HL Daniel Martel. I imagine they are in the process of changing over the forwarding email address so that he gets all of the new emails from the forwarding address that was posted to the list.

                                                          -Lord William Douglas