SSAC shoot discussion & vote

  • John Edgerton
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2013

      On June 1, we start the discussion on the proposed SSAC for the shoots before we vote on them.

      Go the SCA Scores site to Quivers and Quarrels

      http://scores-sca.org/public/page.php?R=25&PID=148

      and click on SSAC under “Shoots” in the left column. Then click on “Whats Next” and you will see the list of proposed shoots.

      At this time the shoots are: Blunts Pass Through. Blunts Competitive. Double Royal. Lucky Target. Nottingham. Popinjay. Random Distance. Random Stance. Beursault.

      Please click on each on and read the rules for all of them. If you have any questions about them, how to run them, etc., then please post your questions to the group and the maker of the shoot can answer your questions. Discussion will last till June 6. Voting will start on June 7 and end June 12. This will leave three days for a revote if needed.

      After discussion of the shoots, we will vote on what shoot will be used for the Summer SSAC which starts July 1. If the numbers are close between the top choices, we will vote again on only those top choices.