Re: Poll questions on a guild

  • The Greys
    Message 1 of 38 , May 28, 2013
      I think Sir Jon has the essence here of entry requirements. Let us be honest, in period bowyers made bows, stringers made strings, fletchers fletched arrows and shafters got shafted. Uh, little archer humor there. But you get my point. Not all shot. We could have a guild representing all aspects of period archery with entry requirements that accommodate those who can not shoot. As Sir Jon says, we can sort those out later. To have no entry requirements would, in my mind, negate any significance of the guild. I envision the guild as being the "lead by example" folks of period archery.

      cog

      > I think I see a possible solution for entry requirements. If the guild has
      > several areas of interest/activity, then meeting the minimum requirements for
      > any one of them is sufficient to gain membership. Areas and minimums to be
      > decided later.
      >
      > Jon

    • John Edgerton
      Message 38 of 38 , May 28, 2013
        I will leave the poll open till 12:00 PDT tonight to allow any last minute votes.