Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: Period, non-period, and crossbows. WAS: Re: Cros sbows vs Others

  • JDS
    Message 1 of 1 , May 27, 2013
      Hello Archers

      I some how sent all this to junk mail &
      have not read every message.

      This has probably already been said

      My feeling is have*(additional)
      shoots that encourage / require period tackle.

      Please do not lock out the non period archers.
      many arches do other things (gate, retinue, cook, fight)
      as well as archery and if the only time they can get
      to the range for fun & maybe a RR or IKAC score is
      1-3 PM an you have a period only shoot
      they will be frustrated and excluded.

      I shoot both alas I am out of practice and am not sure
      about drawing my period bows. So re curve it is to
      not hurt my self.

      Two small coins
      Johann
      AnTir