SSAC rules

  • Susan Carroll-Clark
    Message 1 of 6 , May 26 5:56 PM
      Howdy!

      Can someone point me at the rules for the current SSAC? I didn't see
      the left-hand link on the Scores site...

      Nicolaa
    • jdrago75

        Message 3 of 6 , May 26 6:09 PM
          I do not have this option for Ealdormere.  However, I got the rules off another kingdom's page, so at least I have those.

          Nicolaa

          On 26/05/2013 9:04 PM, jdrago75 wrote:
          Go to "Scores home pages" "Target archery pages" and then your kingdom. The SSAC should appear under "Shoots" on the left bar.

        • Jonathas
          Message 4 of 6 , May 28 9:28 AM
            There are a number of different ways to get there:

            From the main home page you can access it directly, it is listed on the 'Scores Pages' (where all the kingdoms are listed) as part of the 'Quivers and Quarrels' community.  Expanding this give direct access to the SSAC as well as the GAT and Newsletter.

            From anywhere in the site, on the Home menu you can find the 'Scores Home Pages', select 'Target Archery Pages', and once again select 'QnQ'.  This will bring you to the Quivers and Quarrels home page, where you can access the SSAC, GAT, and Newletter.

            Finally if you are typing the address directly, I try to make shortcut addresses that make sense to where you are trying to go. www.scores-sca.org/ssac will take you directly to the SSAC Rules.  Likewise www.scores-sca.org/gat does the same for the GAT, and www.scores-sca.org/qnq/newsletter gets you to the newsletter.

            Sorry, I missed adding it to the Ealdormere site, that will be corrected shortly (if I've missed adding it as a menu option to any other kingdom sites please let me know).

            In Service,
            Jonathas

            On Sun, May 26, 2013 at 8:56 PM, Susan Carroll-Clark <nicolaa.de.bracton@...> wrote:

            Howdy!

            Can someone point me at the rules for the current SSAC? I didn't see
            the left-hand link on the Scores site...

            Nicolaa

          • John Edgerton
            Message 5 of 6 , May 28 11:30 AM
              Now would be a good time to go to the SCA Scores site and look at the list of possible competitions for the Summer SSAC. We will be discussing them early in the month, before we vote on the next one.  So, see if you have questions about any of them before we start the vote.

              If you have a new competition to add to the list, now is the time to do it.

              See Baron Jonathas's post below for how to get there.

              Jon

              Message 6 of 6 , May 28 11:53 AM
                Based on the commentary from the selection of the last SSAC voting for the July thru September shoot will be open from June 1 - 15 (roughly), so that there are two weeks after voting closes to nail down any rules questions and make targets prior to the beginning of the next season on July 1.  If you have any questions on any of the existing shoots please post them to this list.  If you have any suggestions for new shoots please submit them immediately if you wish them to be included in this round of voting.

                To view the current proposed shoots, either use the SSAC link from within your kingdoms area
                 - or -
                Go to: www.scores-sca.org/ssac
                Expand the SSAC menu item under Shoots
                Expand the Whats Next item under the SSAC
                Read the rules for any of the 'Proposed' shoots

                Jonathas

                PS Don't forget to post any shoots you have at events to the GAT!!